skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SAMMI'S SPOT
Friday, October 31, 2008
Thriller
We are scared just kidin some parts wrer scary.
gatting a picture with a zombie.
This made my day I got to get a picture with Matt something well he's on so you think you can dance I love that show and I love dancing to.
1 comment:
Norris Fam
said...
I'm glad you're brave...even though my girls are NOT!
Nov 3, 2008, 7:58:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
My cute cousin Jaida
Aunt Amanda
Aunt Camille
My silly sister
My friend Jake
My friend Kallie
My awesome family
About Me
Just Us
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(36)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(5)
Thriller
I took these Pictures.
Cool Camra
Cousins
Dixie round up
►
September
(10)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
My Favorite Songs...
1 comment:
I'm glad you're brave...even though my girls are NOT!
Post a Comment