Hi Sam, This is Tenney. I like your house. I miss you. I'm excited to see you when you visit. Is it cold where you live? It was raining today. I love you Tenney oh, also I love your pictures.
You take the sweetest pictures. Maybe you should think about being a photographer. It was fun seeing you last night, hopefully we will get together again soon.
5 comments:
Hi Sam, This is Tenney. I like your house. I miss you. I'm excited to see you when you visit. Is it cold where you live? It was raining today. I love you Tenney oh, also I love your pictures.
Your eyes look so pretty in the picture of you eating a hamburger. You and Maci both are beautiful!
Great pictures sammi, I cant wait to see you again in a couple weeks
You take the sweetest pictures. Maybe you should think about being a photographer. It was fun seeing you last night, hopefully we will get together again soon.
I want to be a photographer sooooo bad!
Post a Comment