Thursday, October 23, 2008

I took these Pictures.

I took these pics im not lying even ask my mom. I really want to be a photographer when im older but i want to be one this age and i think i am i hope you enjoy these pics. Wonderful Maci!
I really like this picture this is Carson a nice little boy.
This is Sayler.
My friend Kallie holding a flower.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Just Us said...

Yep, she did take them. You are a good photographer Sammi. I love you.

Norris Fam said...

You are super good! Thanks for playing with Kallie & Syd today...you & Maci are such good friends to us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you guys.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WOW! Really good job Sammi!

I added your song for you!

Love you!!

Defa's said...

Very nice pictures, I love them!

Defa's said...

Very nice pictures, I love them!