skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SAMMI'S SPOT
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I wish i was that good
I wish I could be that good at taking pictures! Isn't that pretty!!
1 comment:
Amanda
said...
You can be that good someday! You're young and you've got plenty of time to learn...
Aug 13, 2008, 10:46:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
My cute cousin Jaida
Aunt Amanda
Aunt Camille
My silly sister
My friend Jake
My friend Kallie
My awesome family
About Me
Just Us
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(36)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(4)
Kallie, Im glad shes in St. George with me. Karad...
Now should i be a photographer
I wish i was that good
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
My Favorite Songs...
1 comment:
You can be that good someday! You're young and you've got plenty of time to learn...
Post a Comment