Saturday, May 31, 2008

I want to be a PHOTOGRAPHER


I love looking on Carrie's blog and seeing all
the pretty pictures she takes. I have decided
that I want to be a photographer and
professional softball player when I grow up.
I just want to tell you that I took all of these
pictures.



Me and my sister Maci

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Nice job Sammi! I love, love the picture of the first flower!

We should practice taking pictures together one day, you can give me some pointers...you are very talented!

Just Us said...

I would love to Carrie!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WOW Sam! I am impressed! Those pictures are amazing!

The other day I found a blog that I really like. This girl was one of my friends during high school. You should look at her pictures. Keep scrolling down to the bottom. There are some really amazing pictures on there.

http://www.byjess.blogspot.com/

That is the address.

Anonymous said...

samantha you have greate pics

Norris Fam said...

I love your pictures. I love the flowers can you teach me how to do it . love kallie happy kid blog spot.

Just Us said...

I would love to kallie!

Kara said...

Great pictures sammi. You will be a great photographer/softball player when you grow up:)